If working as a manger in a Nightclub with real credibility is your bag – Lola lo has got your name written all over it.
Our management teams are strong and we need to grow operationally to support the steady growth and demands of our business, thus we are looking to appoint a deputy manager who with a little development will become our General Managers of the future.
The venue is Lolalo which is Polynesian, Flamboyant and Tiki and located in the Heart of Cambridge city centre. Lolalo is famous for dazzling show stopping cocktails and amazing party nights with an incredible VIP service and experience, as well as high volume student events, credible headline DJs and performers, and regular high profile customers who are fun, flirtatious, adventurous and expect the very best in service and delivery.
The ideal candidate will be driven, passionate and creative, a natural at driving and creating sales in a late night environment.
We are looking for candidates with:
– Passion and enthusiasm for our business!
– A love of music and lifestyle trends
– Sound knowledge of all current marketing medias and social networking
– Excellent customer service and communication skills
– Will trade the business as a safe and healthy operation.
– An understanding and passion for premium products, champagne and cocktails
– Exceptional planning, implementing and organisational skills
If this is you then we would love to meet you!
Find out more about us at www.eclecticbars.co.uk
Send a copy of your CV and covering letter to the General Manager Nick Lewis please email – [email protected]